This movie is one of my all time favorites! I loved the ridiculous action and adventure and the disguises were genius. Queen Elizabeth is iconic! Dhoom 2 has such influence even today.
King Charles welcomed at Westminster Abbey with Bollywood song 'Dhoom Machale'
As I got older and got into gay romance, I started shipping the cop and heist master. I mean this entire song about love and they stare at each other with such tension?!
I like being chased | #Dhoom2 | #HrithikRoshan | #AbhishekBachchan
Kya Tumne Kabhi Kisi Se Bahot Pyaar Kiya Hai? #dhoom2 #hrithikroshan #abhishekbachchan #aishwaryarai
ACP Jai Dixit is on 🔥🔥 | #Dhoom2 | #AbhishekBachchan | #HrithikRoshan | #AishwaryaRai
Dil Laga Na | Full Song | Dhoom:2 | Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek, Uday, Bipasha | Pritam
How Cop Jai knows Heister Aryan better than anyone and can predict his next moves. The obsession. The passion.
Now obviously this wasn't the filmmaker's or actors intentions but the subtlety of it is peak fanfic material. My brain just can't even. After viewing the movie through that lens, I can't unsee it.
‘Dhoom 2’ review by debo • Letterboxd
There are other Bollywood movies that do gay stories that are outright obvious, but I like the subtlety, the "gay coded", the smirk, the lingering eyes and camera zooms. Honestly, kudos for all the actors having such great chemistry with each other. The subtle jealousy trifecta. Like Aryan said "can you love someone so much you take their life" and the post credit shows Jai visiting Aryan saying that he declared him "dead" because of a "love story". Like my heart can't take the tension! Love is in the air. The chase and passion and comedy in this movie is amazing. Little kid me wanted to do a heist, and big kid me wants Dhoom 4 with Hrithik and Abhisheik again.