Epiales

 



I will stick between stone and shadow and let the darkness devour me.

You were right

The only one who understood me

She poisoned my brain in her favor

An Eldritch entity that commands absolute obedience

Everything is inconsequential before Him

“I knew that something would always rule me. I knew the scent was mine alone” –Hozier  (Arsonist’s Lullaby)

You were right

They don’t sit in the silence that creeps around you like a python. Strangling your air.

Power that slams you to your knees and makes you wail wretchedly. 

"With each grave, I think of loss and I can only think of you. I couldn't measure it" -  Hozier (Through Me The Flood) 

Hospital light are cold, fluorescent beasts.

The blankets are heated.

The drugs make you forget your reality.

 “Why would you play it all on somethin' as hollow as trust? What if you gave it all to find that it wasn't enough?” – Hozier (Why Would You Be Loved)

Combined – a warm, darkness.

Like gently slipping underwater.

Acceptance and surrender all at once.

It is as close to God as the living can come to.